February 02, 2014

LALBAGH DIARIES: JAN 2014 - VI


RED RINGED PARAKEET


I was almost done with bird photography when I came across a pair of Red Ringed Parakeets perched on a nearby tree. Although the ground was sloping, thanks to my woodland shoes, I was able to get some brilliant snaps of the duo. As mentioned in an earlier post, I am extremely happy with the photos that I clicked here. I guess the best part of bird photography, of course apart from the avians is the fact that it is unpredictable. Just when you think it is done, you may get an amazing moment to capture.











Links to all posts in the series:
(1) Lalbagh Diaries: Jan 2014 - I (Link)
(1) Lalbagh Diaries: Jan 2014 - II (Link)
(1) Lalbagh Diaries: Jan 2014 - III(Link)
(1) Lalbagh Diaries: Jan 2014 - IV (Link)
(1) Lalbagh Diaries: Jan 2014 - V (Link)
(1) Lalbagh Diaries: Jan 2014 - VI (Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments/suggestions/views here